Contact & Connect
Tap to Call
View Desktop Site
The Bob and Coe Show
Hot 101KGB Photos
KGB Sky Show
Clint's Burger Club
Hit The Road with Clint
Babe Gallery Archives
Babes and Bikes
The Butt Show
The Boob Show
Hot Babe Roulette Game
Virtual Girlfriend: Sexy French Maid
Virtual Girlfriend: Cowgirl
Sexy Memory Game
Contests & Fun
Music and Movie Trivia
Bob & Coe's Parody Songs
San Diego's Best Coffee
San Diego's Best Beer
San Diego's Best Burger
San Diego's Best Pizza
Joke of the Day
Stripper Name Generator
General Contest Rules
Get The KGB Newsletter
Like Us on Facebook
101KGB on Google+
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Instagram
Edit Your User Information
Public Service Announcements
Now Playing on KGB-FM
Brown Eyed Girl
San Diego's World Class Rock
to listen on
28 Facts that will blow your mind
1. You cant hum while holding your nose.
2. People currently graduating college have never known what it's like to not have the Simpsons on TV
3. The name Jessica was created by Shakespeare in the play Merchant of Venice.
4. Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.
5. New York City is further south than Rome, Italy.
6. France was still executing people with a guillotine when the first Star Wars film came out.
7. Mammoths went extinct 1,000 years after the Egyptians finished building the Great Pyramid.
8. If a piece of paper were folded 42 times, it would reach to the moon.
9. If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds just like Pac-Man.
10. Mars is populated entirely by robots.
11. There are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos.
12. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
13. Carrots were originally purple.
14. There is a basketball court on the top floor of the U.S. Supreme Court Building known as the highest court in the land.
15. A straw only has one hole in it.
16. The fax machine was invented the same year people were traveling the Oregon Trail.
17. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
18. The probability of you drinking a glass of water that contains a molecule of water that also passed through a dinosaur is almost 100%.
19. There have been studies that show that goats, like us, have accents.
20. There are more public libraries than McDonalds in the U.S.
21. A strawberry isnt a berry but a banana is.
22. It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.
23. An Avocado is also a berry.
24. Every year, hundreds of new trees grow because of squirrels forgetting where they buried their nuts.
25. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
26. Every two minutes, we take more pictures than all of humanity in the 19th century.
27. When you remember a life event, you are remembering the last time you remembered it, not the actual event.
28. There are more nipples on earth than there are people.
Big Jon at El Cajon Air Show 6-18
Top Ten TV Dads We Love To Hate
Top Ten Most Beloved TV Families